Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
Nohat respects the intellectual property rights of others and abides by United States intellectual property laws, including the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Nohat requires each of its uploaders to pledge that they will not engage in any illegal activity and will not violate the rights of third parties. Nohat takes reports of illegal activity such as copyright and trademark infringement seriously. If you believe someone violates your copyright or trademark rights through Nohat website and you do not wish to authorize us to continue to use said content, or if you are requesting us to remove a specific file that you have authority over, you must notify us in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content so that we may investigate and take any necessary action.
Your notice must suit all the requirements of the "Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)" containing the following information：
- Your personal identifies certification or legal representative certification. (If you are an agent, you should also submit the corresponding commissioned papers);
- The rights certification of yours or your agent about the reported content.
- The specific link of infringing content on the Nohat website you reported, if you think several links of Nohat 's website are violated your same rights, please provide all the links.
- The specific description of how your intellectual property rights are allegedly infringed, and to tell us what action you want us to take (for example, remove the material completely, partially remove it, modify it, etc.).
- This statement: "I swear, that the information provided in this notice is accurate, and I am the owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right to the intellectual property described herein to doing this."
- Your contact information, including your name, address, phone number and email address.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
When you submit a DMCA or trademark statement, we will always provide a copy of your claimed statement to the uploader that you claim the infringing content.
Before submitting DMCA notifications, please carefully consider whether the use of copyrighted content is protected under the principle of fair use. If you are not in the infringed situation and submitted the DMCA notifications, you may have to pay the relevant costs and legal fees.
Our response may include removing or disabling access to the material claimed to be infringing. We may also try to notify the alleged infringer, who may make a counter notification pursuant to the DMCA. If so, we may reinstate the material in question.
Please send the completed notice to Nohat by our Contact Page